Aesop Mouth Wash (500ml)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A breath-freshening, romance-enhancing, alcohol-free formulation to maintain impeccable oral hygiene
Established in 1987, Aesop offer skin, hair and body care formulations created with meticulous attention to detail, and with efficacy and sensory pleasure in mind.
What are they doing for the environment?
- Certified B Corp, which is the globally recognised credential publicly endorses businesses that are making an impact beyond profit by building a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Ethical Formulations with their products made from responsibly sourced ingredients; all formulations are vegan and none derived from animals
- All Aesop's formulation are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme
- Aesop appears on PETA's vegan and cruelty-free lists, the internationally recognised association for vegan and cruelty-free products
- In 2021, 89% of Aesop's plastic bottles were made from recycled PET, which consist of at least 97% recycled material.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Xylitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Limonene, Eugenol
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
Natural and Sustainable
Only the best products with minimal impact on the Earth
We offset your CO2 impact
The CO2 impact from the delivery of your package is offset via accreditated carbon credits
Free Exchange or Refund
Not satisfied with your purchase? We offer 7 day free exchange or refund