Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Established in 1987, Aesop offer skin, hair and body care formulations created with meticulous attention to detail, and with efficacy and sensory pleasure in mind.
What are they doing for the environment?
- Certified B Corp, which is the globally recognised credential publicly endorses businesses that are making an impact beyond profit by building a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Ethical Formulations with their products made from responsibly sourced ingredients; all formulations are vegan and none derived from animals
- All Aesop's formulation are approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme
- Aesop appears on PETA's vegan and cruelty-free lists, the internationally recognised association for vegan and cruelty-free products
- In 2021, 89% of Aesop's plastic bottles were made from recycled PET, which consist of at least 97% recycled material.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Coconut Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool
Hurry, only 8 items left in stock!
Excellent product and bottle design. My expectation was that the bottle was made of glass, but instead, its made of plastic. That is the only thing I would change (to value the price)
My daughter in Australia loves this soap and bought some for me. I was thrilled to find it in Singapore because I love it too and will be giving 2 of the 3 that I bought as gifts.
Incredibly expensive but the problem is, once I used this, there is no going back. Fantastic, luxurious hand soap.
You can't go wrong with this Aesop Scent. The Look is modern and lux! When people come over they always mention how good it smells when they wash their hands. This particular store has them for a few dollars off from regular price and its 100% authentic. I have bought this same soap from the Aesop store and its exactly the same for a cheaper price.
Natural and Sustainable
Only the best products with minimal impact on the Earth
We offset your CO2 impact
The CO2 impact from the delivery of your package is offset via accreditated carbon credits
Free Exchange or Refund
Not satisfied with your purchase? We offer 7 day free exchange or refund